Sunday, November 9, 2008

Whoa!

Before Saturday, I had never ever ridden a horse. I really wanted to on our honeymoon, but we never got the chance. Well, Ryan (being the thoughtful husband he is) arranged for us to go for a trail ride out in this gorgeous country town about an hour from our home. Ryan's horse was named Chase, and they took to each other immediately. My horse was named Mississippi and he always wanted to be in lead (my kinda horse). He scared me a couple times when he trotted ahead, but all in all, we had a great time. It was so relaxing for us to ride along all the trees that were changing colors. Now, I'm working the Icyhot on my sore muscles!



Even the drive there and back was gorgeous!









Ryan and Chase



Me and Mississippi (and the trail guide)

3 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

Very cute!

Monette and Mark said...

I love riding horses! I'm jealous. Last time I went we were roommates... you should've come along. :) Also your spaghetti looks delicious. YUM!

The Wrays said...

That is the best picture EVER! Clarise on a horse! Ride 'em like a true Cowgirl. ha ha You even look good on a huge animal. Not fair.