Saturday, November 15, 2008

Clarise, the red-nosed wife

Ugh. Talk about no fun for the last 3 weeks. The weather keeps changing from warm to cold to warm again so flowers are blooming, dying, and then blooming again. Columbus seems to be allergy capital of the world, which I am not too happy about. I have gone through countless tissues, hot tea, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, cough drops, airborne, and claritin. I've even invested in a humidifier and the best air filters money can buy. I've tried every home remedy, had a round of antibiotics, and lost my voice completely. I really hope this clears up soon. There's a great possibility my sanity could be on the line.

2 comments:

Monette and Mark said...

That stinks to feel so icky. I hope it all passes soon.

The Wrays said...

I have found that rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub on your feet at night helps take away the cough. (If you have one?) Good luck!