Monday, March 30, 2009

Yes, world, I'm still here

Sometimes, do you just get annoyed with writing about yourself? I do, so you can understand the lack of posting lately. However, I'm back and better than ever! Ryan and I have been trying to plan our future lately, so any thoughts I had were devoted to that, and frankly, I just didn't want to talk about it. Who knew I would become a private person?


Anways, on Sunday Ryan and I were unfortunately released as Primary Teachers for the 5 yr olds. Then, in a surprising twist, I was called to be first counselor in the Primary Presidency. Ahhh!!! I can't imagine possibly doing it without Ryan, but I'm going to give it my best shot! In honor of this, I would like to tell you all about our favorite classroom activity. Since we have 10 very active wiggle worms, we have what we call "Shake It Out Time." Ryan or I will say, "Shake It Out Time" and then "Ready, Set . . ." and when we say, "Go" all the kiddies have until we count to 10 to shake all their wiggles out. Everyone always makes noises and laughs, but when we say "TEN!" everyone sit quiet and still in their seat. I love it!






Also, I have a new car! I bought a brand new 2009 Midnight Blue Mazda 3. I've never had a brand new car before, but Ryan and I have been extra watchful over our finances, and it paid off! We love it! I've always loved little cars, and this one gets 30 miles per gallon!








3 comments:

Lyndel said...

so totally jealous of your new cute car!

Erin said...

ohhhh how excited about your new car! I cant wait for my next car! one day...
ps you'll do great as a primary counselor!!!

Brad Milkwick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.