Monday, January 12, 2009

New Me

Let me preface this by saying, there are 3 major football games left this season. I'm beyond excited to have my husband back!!!

Ok, now onto other things that have nothing to do with play-offs, fantasy leagues, ESPN stats, or draft picks . . .



This year, for the first year ever, I've decided to lose weight and get healthier. Now that my asthma is under control, Ryan and I have been hitting the gym almost every night! In fact, last Monday, I came home from work to find brand new hot pink running shoes (right size, too!), a new hot pink ipod nano, and an ipod armband!


Needless to say, I was ecstatic that my wonderful husband had been so thoughtful, and I was more geared up than ever to get to work! So far, I have lost 3 pounds! I must say, Ryan is joining in and has lost weight, as well! Watch out swimsuit season!!
P.S. "The Hills" spin-off "The City" is my current guilty pleasure. Check it out if you enjoy super-edited reality shows about spoiled twenty year olds!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

now that is one great husband!! good luck with the workouts!

Daniel & Valerie said...

I know..we are going to have to do something about that!!

Jared and Hannah Dance said...

What a wonderful husband! and he knows your favorite. . . PINK!

M Crew said...

That's darling. :D I'm so proud of you too!

The Shumards said...

Okay so we lost your guy's blog address and finally found it again. I have to say you are both very dedicated to being fit- that is awesome. Also Damone played your video for me off of facebook with you and the "big animals" it was hillarious.

Megan said...

Hey girly. Will you go over to my blog at justformeandyou2.blogspot.com and follow me, please?