Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thank you, McDreamy!


To say I'm a fan of Grey's Anatomy, is a bit of an understatement. Ask me a question about the show, I probably know the answer. It is the only thing I have to compare to my husband's football passion. Grey's is my passion! I mean, really, who would pass up an opportunity to check this hot doctor out every Thursday night? Anywho, I love this new season because there is enough blood and guts to attract my husband. Yes, you can believe it's true. I actually can sit and watch my beloved show with Ryan at my side. Life can't get much better than this!
P.S. To all the other fans out there, don't forget to check out the writer's blog after every episode: http://www.greyswriters.com/

1 comment:

Carrie Dixon said...

How funny! Guy has to watch it too since Its on and he pretty much has no choice..he-he! 12 years of marriage kind of does that!