Thursday, October 9, 2008

Haunted House


One interesting fact about Ryan is that he is in love with gingerbread houses. No joke! Well, he couldn't wait until Christmas; when he was at the craft store with me, he spotted haunted gingerbread house kits. With a cute face like his, how could I say no? I had to wash my frosting-covered hands quite a few times to snag these priceless pictures:

We started out in the living roomthen moved to the kitchen tablehe was determined the finished product:
scary, yet delicious!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Haha that is soo awesome! How fun. Your home is seriously gorgeous, by the way (from what I can see in the background). You need to post more pics. Do you guys have a house?

Clarise and Ryan Pedersen said...

Thanks! My husband is hilarious. I love my apartment! It's not a house, but it's big and nice. I'm trying to learn how to decorate, though. Help!

Carrie Dixon said...

Too cute Ryan!! I never knew you were sooo crafty...Mom and I must have rubbed off on you!! I love it!

Ashley Terry said...

I won't lie - that's freaking AWESOME :) Very impressive!!!

You guys are darling!!

Mrs. B said...

I just found your blog...yea! Can't wait to read it ALL!

Laura Pedersen said...

My son the artist! He has so many hidden talents! All your decorations look so cute Clarise. I am glad you are feeling the Holiday experience!

M Crew said...

I love it! I had no idea. Although with our little lunch date I'm realizing more and more how domestic Ryan really is. Which is totally rad by the way!