Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's Make-up

Okay, so I realize this blog has been neglected. With me so involved in church now and my workload doubled, my beloved blog has moved to the bottom of my to-do list. So pardon my infrequent posts. I pledge to be better.


Last post I said some funny things had happened. To start the day off, Ryan and I went shopping at Macy's (yes, I have the best husband, I know). Just as we walk in the store doors, we spy a little girl (5 or 6 years old) in front of one of the column mirrors. And this girl was dancing. I'm not talking ballerina-esque here; I'm talking full-on Britney Spears. It was perhaps the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time, and it was the perfect way to start the day (not to mention I got an adorable pair of BCBG shoes)!


Next, we headed up to Buford to attend Lisa & Paul's wedding, friends Ryan has known a long time. Well, while we were waiting for the ceremony to start, we noticed there was a very boisterous guest behind us. Little did we know, he would offer up hilarious comment after hilarious comment at any given time throughout the evening. See if you can spot which one he is in the picture below.


1 comment:

Carrie Dixon said...

I love it!!!! Too funny..great pic!